By commenting, you agree to the following:
- Keep comments on topic – any comment that appears to be off-topic will be edited or deleted.
- Own your comments – have the courage to put your real name with what you say.
- No keywords in author names – if I suspect you’re using an author name to simply include targeted keywords, I’ll either edit or delete your comment.
- External linking – external links are ok, if they are relevant to the original post and your comment. Simply linking to your own site will be frowned upon.
- Profanity – PG13 here. Moderate language is allowed, but we reserve the right to edit out anything offensive.
- Personal attacks – personal attacks on me or other commentors will result in an immediate ban. You’re in my house over here and I will kick you out.
- Editor’s right – While I encourage comments that challenge or offer constructive criticism, I reserve the right to edit or remove any post, for any reason.
I appreciate you reading and thank you for adding to the discussion. I hope the above will help you to add value to How I Got My Job, find value in the comments of others, and continue enjoying the site.