How I Got My Job as a Director of Client Services – Jeremy Anderson
In this episode of How I Got My Job (mp3, 23:48, 21.8 MB) , Jeremy Anderson shares how he got a job as Director of Client Services for FlexJobs.com, a website focusing on telecommuting jobs. Interesting perspective on telecommuting across multiple time zones and how they make it work.
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show.
Jeremy Anderson is a graduate of Colorado State University with a degree in Technical Journalism. He is currently the Director of Client Services for FlexJobs.com (www.flexjobs.com). He also has over 15 years of marketing experience working for corporations in Denver, CO and Portland, OR. Jeremy is committed to the mission of FlexJobs and helping people find the flexible employment that they desire. Jeremy lives in Colorado with his wife, two kids and trusty beagle.
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
Related articles by Daniel Johnson Jr and Zemanta
- An Encouraging Sign in Our Economy Too (aoprep.blogspot.com)
- How I Got My Job as Director of Marketing – Kevin Dugan (howigotmyjob.com)
- Qualities of Successful Job Seekers (danieljohnsonjr.com)
- How I Got My Job as a Director of Quality Assurance – Brent Hosier (howigotmyjob.com)
- Don’t say it’s your ‘dream job’ (getthatjobonline.com)
- How I Got My Job as Director of Content Marketing – Warren Sukernek (howigotmyjob.com)
- Do out-of-the-box job seeking tactics work? (cnn.com)