How I Got My Job as a Manager of Technology and Talent Acquistition – T. Murray
In this episode of How I Got My Job (mp3, 27:22, 25.2 MB) , T. Murray shares how she got a job as Manager of Technology and Talent Acquisition for a company she had formerly consulted with. She offers some great advice about making the transition from one career to another.
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- International Association for Human Resources Information Management (IHRIM)
- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show.
About T. Murray
Tiffani “T.” Murray graduated from Spelman College with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and from the Georgia Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering. She is currently working as a Manager within Talent Acquisition for one of the largest soft drink companies in the world. She was previously with Cap Gemini, Ernst & Young Consulting as a Project Manager. She is also a recognized freelance writer having contributed to the New York Times site About.com, social network, Yelp.com and mobile content guru, Go2.com. She is the creator of the Stuck on Stupid Book series with the second installment, SOS: For Today’s Professional Stuck in a Job They Can’t Stand, set for release December 2009. Find out more about her freelance writing at PersonalityOnAPage.com
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
Related articles by Daniel Johnson Jr and Zemanta
- War for the best business talent heating up fast: Ernst & Young (newswire.ca)
- Top Ten Fears of Job Seekers (timesunion.com)
- Know Yourself. Be Yourself. (getthatjobonline.com)
- When You Can’t Get Past the First Interview (online.wsj.com)