How I Got My Job as an IT Manager – Paul Monaco
In this episode of How I Got My Job (mp3, 26:34, 24.3 MB), Paul Monaco shares the journey about how he got a job as an IT Manager. Particularly interesting to this story is Paul’s skill in developing and maintaining great relationships.
- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show. They will thank you for it.
Paul Monaco is an I.T. Manager for a regional New England foodservice distributor. He can be found on most social networks as pfmonaco (twitter, uttlerli, plurk) and maintains several personal blogs PaulMonaco.* (com, org, net, tv) as well as a social media related podcast at TheWorldIsMyNetwork.com.
Did you like this post? If so, please consider subscribing for free!
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
If you’d like to share this post on Twitter, copy and paste this text:
RT @danieljohnsonjr: A client relationship led to @pfmonaco’s next job. Hear his #howigotmyjob story: http://bit.ly/nxYjA
Related articles by Zemanta
- The Right Way to Be an IT Change Agent (blogs.harvardbusiness.org)
- Mashable Jobs in Social Media, Technology, and Web Development (tsurch.com)
- A reality checklist for vendors (cmswatch.com)