How I Got My Job as an Outreach and Development Coordinator – Kelsey Halling
- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show.
About Kelsey Halling
Kelsey Halling is the Outreach and Development Coordinator at the Coro Center for Civic Leadership in Pittsburgh. Currently, her responsibilities include coordinating organization-wide events, managing marketing and public relations efforts, and acting as the Alumni Coordinator. Kelsey received her B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from the University of Pittsburgh.
Outside of Coro, Kelsey serves on several planning committees for annual fundraisers, runs, and is a fierce supporter of the Pittsburgh music and sports scenes. She is originally from the Philadelphia area, but loves Pittsburgh and is thrilled to call it home.
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
Possible Related articles by Zemanta
- Daley’s Whirlwind of Damage Control (chicagoist.com)
- Jobs for Change (christopherscottblog.typepad.com)
- Add volunteer activities to your resume (seattlepi.com)
- Should You Give Away Your Ideas For Free? (usnews.com)
- How I Got My Job as an Executive Director – Kendall Farrell (howigotmyjob.com)