Marketing Director – Marc Lawn
In this episode of How I Got My Job (mp3, 23:57, 22.0 MB), Marc Lawn shares how he got a job as a Marketing Director for a soft drink company in the UK a few years ago. Understanding his personal brand, interview preparation, and resilience were keys to his success in getting this job. Remember what’s important to you.
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show. They will thank you for it.
Marc Lawn is renowned for consistently driving ‘double digit’ benefits growth through commercial innovation & optimisation. He developed award winning customer centric, commercial, marketing, sales, & procurement programmes and optimised & built sustainable streams for 12 businesses with complete success.
His areas of specialty include sales, marketing, operations, manufacturing, HR, change programmes, business transformation, procurement, M&A, post acquisition integration, food, beverages, retail, automotive, consumer goods, leisure, hospitality, franchising and international. Corporate and consulting assignments specialising in strategy, (re)structure, and turnaround.
Marc is the Chairman of Camp Quality UK, a charity supporting families of terminally ill children.
Did you like this post? If so, please consider subscribing for free!
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
Possible related articles by Daniel Johnson Jr and Zemanta
- Doubling Your Rate: A Thought Experiment (freelanceswitch.com)
- How I Got My Job as Director of Marketing – Kevin Dugan (howigotmyjob.com)
- Qualities of Successful Job Seekers (danieljohnsonjr.com)
- How I Got My Job as Director of Content Marketing – Warren Sukernek (howigotmyjob.com)
- Contract Management Software Increases Efficiency for Three Distinct Companies (eon.businesswire.com)