In this episode of How I Got My Job (mp3, 31:10, 28.5 MB), Andre Blackman returns to the program to share how he got a job as a Health Communications Analyst, a position that better aligns his passions in health care and social media. His search involved a day-long interview that included giving a presentation.
- Listserv directory search on Google
- Google Groups
- Yahoo Groups
- American Public Health Association (APHA)
- Society for Public Health Education (SOPHE)
- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show.
Andre Blackman has an extensive background associated with science, technology and public health, conducting research in institutions such as the Naval Research Lab, NASA and WESTAT. This merging of technology and health has proved helpful in his current work in health communications.
Currently, Andre is a Health Communications Analyst at RTI International, a non profit research organization. Andre is very passionate about the role of new media, mobile technology and other emerging technologies as it relates to health communications and public health in general.
Did you like this post? If so, please consider subscribing for free!
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
If you’d like to share this post on Twitter, copy and paste this text:
Possible related articles by Zemanta
- How Social Media Can Improve Communication & Collaboration During A Public Health Crisis (healthcareguy.com)
- Key Headline From Waggener Edstrom Webinar: Pharma Working With FDA On Social Media Marketing Guidance (healthcarevox.com)