In this episode of How I Got My Job (mp3, 26:31, 24.3 MB), Kevin Imfeld shares how he got a job as an Educator and web-based training creator for a former employer. Never burn bridges and stay in touch with former coworkers.
- The eLearning Guild (LinkedIn group)
- eProficiency (Lectora Learning tips)
- TriVantis Corporation (Lectora Developer)
- Health Alliance of Cincinnati
- Health Alliance Jobs
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show. They will thank you for it.
Kevin Imfeld is an Educator with a large health care system in the greater Cincinnati area. He trains newly hired workers the proper procedures for using its propriety patient care software. As a skilled in facilitator he has also taught introductory classes in Microsoft Office products. He is an eLearning specialist experienced in using various software packages. His software skills also include Trivantis’ Lectora software which he uses to build web based training modules. He has worked as a technical writer for several software companies. He has a Master’s degree in Education and is a licensed Middle School Language Arts and Social Studies teacher.
He also enjoys reading, writing, music, the great outdoors and spending time with his family.
Connect with Kevin on LinkedIn.
Did you like this post? If so, please consider subscribing for free!
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
Related articles by Daniel Johnson Jr and Zemanta
- Printed version of an E-Learning course? Ironical!..Well not always… (blogs.adobe.com)
- How I Got My Job as an eLearning Designer – Tai Goodwin (howigotmyjob.com)