In this episode of How I Got My Job (mp3, 20:13, 18.5 MB), Ann Ronan shares how she got a job several years ago as Health Educator. Her story shows how pursuing your passion, even through volunteering, can be a good start to getting a job you love. She also shares some great thoughts on the tough interviewing questions.
Some specific advice for those looking to get into health education:
- Occupational Handbook – check out the job market for the area where you’re looking
- Health Education Associations – look for local meetings of health educators, find out who organizes, and how to RSVP
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show. They will thank you for it.
Ann Ronan, Ph.D. is an author, speaker, certified career coach and self employment expert. She delivers smart, simple ways for people to acknowledge what they love to do and do more of it. Her articles, products, and books have motivated and inspired readers in numerous print and online publications. She regularly leads coaching programs, tele-seminars and live retreats, bringing the message to audiences internationally that living a passion-based life will bring prosperity and success.
She was recently selected from a nationwide search to be featured in Discover Your Inner Strength. The book features best-selling authors Stephen R. Covey (Seven Habits of Highly Effective People), Brian Tracy (Million Dollar Habits), and Ken Blanchard (One Minute Manager).
Did you like this post? If so, please consider subscribing for free!
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
If you’d like to share this post on Twitter, copy and paste this text:
Possible related articles by Zemanta
- Career vs. Calling: A Rocky Road for Some (bestpracticeexchange.blogspot.com)
- Commentary: Make recession work for you (cnn.com)
- How I Got My Job as an Administrative Assistant – Bill Green (howigotmyjob.com)