- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show. They will thank you for it.
Never satisfied with the status quo, Nathan Penny strives to surround himself with quality people. A self-perscribed perfectionist and free-thinker, he has an expansive technical background that encompasses many areas of the I.T. and audio/video production fields. He starting building pc’s when he was 12, and nurtured his love for film and music by creating videos and playing bass for church and local events. Nathan also focused heavily on the audio and visual aspects of multimedia presentations. Today, Nathan uses his 12 years experience in Adobe Creative Suite at a local multimedia company to produce promotional materials and video-for-web training modules. He has extensive experience in presentation software such as MediaShout and ProPresenter, and the hardware involved in a small to large scale live event. Nathan is actively pursuing his Adobe certification.
As a hobby, Nathan is an obsessive audiophile and music enthusiast. He has custom built and restored speakers, and has practiced power supply design. He and his wife Anna also pride themselves as Cincinnati foodies, and love to meet up with friends to discover and share new places.
If you’d like to connect with Nathan and share your feedback, or talk theology, or secretly rant about politics, you can follow him on Twitter or you can view his LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/npenny
Did you like this post? If so, please subscribe right now for free!
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
Possible related articles by Zemanta
- Adobe to buy Omniture for $1.8 billion (infoworld.com)
- IBM develops multimedia search tool (infoworld.com)
- Overview Of Id (slideshare.net)
- Hearst TV selects Adobe for News Production (blogs.adobe.com)
- Why Do People Use Online Social Networks : Internet Marketing … (jonggunlee.tistory.com)
- Relationships Online – Social networking and Beyond 7/16/2009 … (jonggunlee.tistory.com)