In this episode of How I Got My Job (mp3, 41:23, 37.9 MB), Ryan Alford shares how he got a job as a Public Relations and Communications Specialist. Believe it or not, keyword searches and e-mail alerts on job sites like CareerBuilder, Craigslist, MediaBistro were helpful in identifying leads.
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show. They will thank you for it.
Ryan Alford is a public relations and communications specialist. On a typical day, Ryan is working with franchise owners: Helping them enhance their PR strategies by promoting their businesses within their communities. Before this job, Ryan worked for Quiznos as the corporate communications manager. He also owns an online publication devoted entirely to the sport of snowshoeing, Snowshoe Magazine. Ryan graduated from Abilene Christian University with a degree in English. He also attended the University of Denver’s Publishing Institute. His real job in life is being a husband to his wife, Emily, and a father to his two kids, Hayden and Lola.
Did you like this post? If so, please subscribe right now!
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
Possible related articles by Zemanta
- Recession Tip For Wives: Lay off Your Laid-off Husband (health.usnews.com)
- How to get a job (money.cnn.com)
- My 5 Favorite Articles That I’ve Written This Year (kimwoodbridge.com)
- The Value of a Targeted Job Search (getthatjobonline.com)
- Apparently This Is The Perfect Job (centernetworks.com)