- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show.
Chris Bergman is currently the Social Media Strategist at Mobile Marketing Firm, Buzz360. He builds social strategies around mobile marketing campaigns for multiple national clients, helping them leverage the new media world. He owns many leather bound books. Previous to his work in the start up world Chris spent 5 years as Creative Director for two nationally distributed magazines, Daily Bread Skate Magazine and Pause Magazine. Chris is also a freelance photographer, and has worked with Cin Weekly, The Cincinnati Enquirer, Metromix, and Each Note Secure. He lives in North College Hill with his wife, two dogs and two cats.
Did you like this post? If so, please consider subscribing for free!
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
If you’d like to share this post on Twitter, copy and paste this text:
Possible related articles by Zemanta
- How I Got My Job as Director of Marketing – Kevin Dugan (howigotmyjob.com)
- How I Got My Job as a Community Moderator – Dustin Mitchell (howigotmyjob.com)
- How to Overcome “Career ADD” (timesunion.com)