- Find other job-hunting success stories at http://howigotmyjob.com
- More job-hunting and career development information at http://getthatjobonline.com
If you have a job-hunting success story you’d like to share, please e-mail your contact information to successstories AT howigotmyjob DOT com, and we’ll get in touch to set up an interview.
Please share this episode with someone else who is looking for a job, and tell others about the show. They will thank you for it.
Matt Lewis is a graduate of University of Cincinnati‘s DAAP program with a degree in Digital Design. He has a couple of years experience under his belt in web design and development thanks to the coops he completed while working for this degree. Matt works for Bridge Worldwide currently as an Experience Planner and does additional freelance work for web design. Follow Matt through his work blog at http://Experience-Planner.com, his personal blog at http://mattlewisdesign.posterous.com/, and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MattLewisDesign.
Did you like this post? If so, please subscribe right now for free!
Get this and other job-hunting success stories from the source at www.howigotmyjob.com
Possible related articles by Zemanta
- How I Got My Job as Director of Marketing – Kevin Dugan (howigotmyjob.com)
- How to Overcome “Career ADD” (timesunion.com)
- How I Got My Job in Clinical Research – Naushad Khakoo (howigotmyjob.com)
- NetJobies.com – Find Web Design & Programming Jobs (killerstartups.com)